Samstag, 13. April 2013

Pro's &Con's on getting your wisdom teeth out

So I got my third molars out on thursday. It sucks. BUT - because I'm optimistic and shit - I tried to find some pros. And I'm totes in the need of moping!!

Pro: you're aloud to eat as much ice cream and pudding as you want.

Con: you suddenly realize how much you dig bread, noodles or basically anything you got to bite on in order to eat it.

Pro: it's okay if you're crying 'round contantly

Con: you're crying because it frickin hurts as hell!!

Pro: with hamster-cheeks you look absolutely adorable

Con: who wants to look adorable with hamster-cheeks???

Pro: you're aloud to take pain killers

Con: never ever combine pain killers with alkohol!

Pro: everyone's pitting you and is super nice.

Con: who wants to be pitied because of looking not-so-nice? Not it!


So that's enough of positive things I gotta get back to my medicine ;)

xx, V



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen