Montag, 8. April 2013

Top 5 reasons why I adore Emma Stone

Emma Stone. I even love her name. It's so simple, memorable. If I think of someone named Emma she fits perfectly. My top 5 for her? Here they come...

1. No matter if "Superbad" and "Easy A", "The Help" or "Gangster Squad" and "Spiderman"... she fits every role perfectly, no matter how different they are. There is nothing worse than actors always playing what seems to be themselves.

2. Her boyfriend is Spiderman! Nothing more to say to that. I mean...look at him! ;)

3. She looks fab with no matter what haircolour.

4. She's got rarely any bad press up until now...has she?

5. The awesome idea of the handmade charity signs.
Emma and Andrew with their handmade charity signs.


Okay.  I know, there is much more to her. But these are the first five things that popped to my head. Did I forget anything?

xx V

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen