Montag, 20. Mai 2013

How to...embellish your sneakers

To everyone who has or had Vans it's no secret, that they get the hyped "Used Look" way too fast. My Vans used to be more of a coral-colour. They got dirty real fast - the not-so-cool kind of dirty. So I decided to fancy them up a little. Actually I didn't really know, what I wanted them to look like in the end. So I just gathered all textile-colours I could find and got started.


! Take the shoelaces out before you begin.

First paint the whole shoe white-ish. Reduce the white paint with some water.

Then paint the front part and the little half-circle at the heel in one colour (I chose red) and the middle-part in another colour (blue in my case).

Continuing paint the seams with in a slightly darker colour (red) in order to clean the edges up a little.

When the colour has dried, cut a small circle out of paper. Then use it as a template for the thin white circles.  
! Use a pin to fixate it in order to make the circles more accurate.


xxx V


 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7750433/?claim=eb6khxhrbt8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen