Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Top 5 songs to lay back and relax.

Finally it's sunday! Or was, given the fact that it's 7 pm at my place already. But still: Sunday are for relaxing, doing nothing and avoiding everything stressful. Well, at least that's what it should be. So no matter if you had a perfect chill-out day or brought some power into this nothing-day it's the perfect time to listen to some relaxing music. Here are my Top 5 songs to lay back and relax:

1. Youth - Daughter.That's my let-me-cry-and-pick-me-up-again-song. Because we are the reckless, we are the wild youth.

2. All We Are - One Republic. Their songs are beautiful. I like this one in particular. I suppose it's the lyrics. Or th voice. Or the chords. Or everything together.

3. A Lack of Color - Death Cab For Cutie. Because of the first few lines: "And when I see you, I really see you upside down. But my head knows better, it picks you up and turns you arround." Awesome!? :)

4. I'm Not Yours - Angus and Julia Stone. Julia's Voice is a-mazing!

5. Ho Hey - Tyler Ward & Alex G. (originally by The Lumineers). Tylers covers are great! I love his voice and the people he works with are just as gifted. Every song is packed with passion and love for the music he makes.

Enjoy!


xoxo V

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen