Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

Top 5 reasons why I'm definetly NOT going to watch soccer tonight!

So in Germany soccer is like THE thing. Tonight is a championsleague game so it's almost obligatory for everyone to watch. The last few games a good friend of mine always told me I was supposed to watch the game and gave me an exquisit report on everything oh-so-gorgeous about the previous or running game. What's the catch? It's 22 guys running after a ball for 90 minutes, each 11 of them looking same. So here are my very own and probably not so much understood reasons why I refuse to waste these 90 minutes of my precious evening:

1. If I wanna see "Hot Guys" I'll watch, like, basically ANY movie. Best: chicflick! Or Spiderman, James Bond or something where they at least focus on the abs when they take of their shirts.

2. Imagine following scene: Me, sitting on the couch, staring at the mainly green screen and wincing everytime my parents clap or scream far too loud. Which is every time the ball is within 15 meters of the goal. Wow. A ball.

3. There is so much more I could do within these 90 minutes. Like homework. Or watch any series. Or read a book. Or even write this post. Duh.

4. Watching this game would be sooo mainstream. And I'm so anti-mainstream, like, Hipster or something. Anything. Not.

5. I would probably fall asleep quite soon (leave away the part with my parents) and that would stop me from doing my nightly activities. Which is literally everything due within the next 24 hours because I'm queen of kinda ignoring my duties by daylight. Maybe I'm cursed?

Not that bad...but rare!
Well, summing up you could say soccer bores me to hell. Any soulmates here? Or am I going to be stoned to death by tomorrow evening? Shoot me your thoughts on "The Nations Favourite Sport"!

Until then, enjoy your night folks!

xxx
V

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen